Party Wall

If you are planning alteration or extension works to your home that might affect your neighbour’s property you will need to obtain their consent or alternatively a legal agreement known as a Party Wall Award to do so. Examples of works that may fall into this category include:

  • Loft conversions
  • Extensions
  • Basement conversions
  • Removing chimney breasts

We are members of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors and can advise Building Owners in drafting and serving notices, and Adjoining Owners what to do if they have received one. Please contact us to see how we can help and details of our charges on 07776 181202 or

Contact Us

Please have a look around our website and at our prices and if we can be of service contact us

M J Foreman & Co | Call Us On 07776 181202

    I am not a root check